I can't believe that it is July already.
This month is going to be insane for me and my emotions. On one hand I do not want this month to end because it means that I am going to be done with my internship and be leaving Wisconsin...
On the other hand I will get to see Austin and all my friends in VA and GA and be reunited with my pup!
This month will alternately crawl and fly by...I just know it already.
So, in the spirit of reflection, here is the beginning of my list of things I will/will not miss about WI...
Things I will miss:
- Sarah, Tricia, Melissa, Derek and Kevin (in no particular order)
- Ian's pizza...pictures to come but they have flavors like "Lasagna," "Macaroni and Cheese," and "Steak Barbecue and French Fry"
- Being within driving distance to my family for the first time in 5 years
- Being within reasonable driving/walking distance to: Einstein's, Cosi, Noodles and Co., and J.Crew
- Temperate Weather
- Indie Coffee
- Concerts on the Square
- The Farmer's Market
- Counting down to seeing Austin
- The uncomfortable twin bed I currently sleep on
- Not having a Bingley foot warmer at night
- Being far away from my friends!
- Having to explain the difference between Southern and Hillbilly
- Having people get whiplash every time I say "y'all"
- Not being crunchy cool enough to have a bike
- Almost being run down by mopeds