It seems that I am way more productive when Austin is gone than I am when he is home.
I think that this is because he is not around to distract me. Let's face it, when he and I are both home together, we would rather be having fun than doing projects, and it is only if I am adamant about getting something done that I usually win out.
He thinks that I am more productive while he is away because it gives my self-admitted procrastinator self some deadlines for the first time outside of an educational setting.
Either way - I am more productive when he is gone. The fact that my parents are coming on Wednesday may have also had something to do with the whirlwind of project-ing and cleaning I have found myself in over the last two weeks.
In that time I have:
- Painted our downstairs bath "Washington Square" by Ralph Lauren. Look it up. It's a super dark purple. Don't freak out, it looks totally glam and fabulous.
- Touched up the 'man room', hung curtains and bought a rug.
- Repainted the Living Room in "Offshore mist" by Behr. A slightly greyer blue than what we ended up with before.
- Bought new pillow covers from PB for the hideous pillows that came with our couch.
- Bought and planted 4 new tea olives and a bunch of yellow pansies in front of our porch - (and mulched, go me).
- Cleaned the winter dirt off of all of our front porch furniture and bought fab new outdoor pillows from Target.