Do you ever have a meeting where you just need to hit the reset button? I do - often.
Today is one of those days, and though you have probably seen it before, this video always helps me choose the right attitude. So, I figured I would share.
Things to watch for:
- All the kids, everywhere.
- The pregnant woman in Brisbane
- The guy laying it down in Dublin
- The leather get up in London
- The guy in stripes in Sweden
- The guy in the orange Crocs in Munich
- The whole performance in Gurgaon
- The kid refusing to dance in Washington, D.C.
- The super little kid to the left in East Jerusalem, West Bank
- The weird bunny hop from the girl in Paris
- The dog in Seattle