So, this post idea has been bouncing around the blogosphere (see here, here and here) for a while now...and I may have been
bored taking lunch at work.
The idea is you unload your purse, take a photo and throw it up on your blog with a list of the contents.
Baring your soul, as it were.
- Checkbook that has seen better days.
- Coach wristlet, so much more convenient than a wallet when I am running out to get something
- Pocket sized Declaration of Independence and Constitution of the United States (yes, I am that Patriotic...why are you laughing? OK, not really. This was a gift at Austin's promotion ceremony that he promptly handed to me to hold on to)
- Flash drive
- My Palm Pre
- Notebook with my ever running to-do list
- An insane amount of pens, including one I think I stole from a dentist's office and a ZTA one I have had since I was a consultant
- Two cards that I need to mail
- C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Viole
- Sephora Maniac long wearing lipstick in no. 14 - Berry Mauve Shimmer
- Mints from Pier 1
- Contact case, with old contacts in it. Don't ask me why
- My much adored Ray-Bans - our love cannot be understood by mere mortals
- a gift card for Barnes & Noble
- I may or may not have also had a ridiculous amount of bobby pins and hair ties floating around in the bottom of my purse that I did not dig out
- Said hair accessories may or may not have enough hair in them to genetically implicate me in any crime scene I may randomly find myself in
- I did not include my keys in this post since they are never actually in my purse and I have wasted a good portion of my life hunting them down
- I may also keep all of my outdated and messy receipts contained in that wristlet and stuck in the pages of that notebook, so it only looks like I have a clean purse