Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dear Everyone,

Thank you so much for all of your well wishes!

My big highlight is that Comps are over! At least for now...

We get our scores back in two weeks and I may have to worry about them again then, but for now I will leave you with some pictures of our post comps excursion; aka imbibing adult beverages in a totally mature, responsible and classy way. ha.

Pre Comps Face
 
{Kat is a MUCH better actress than me}

Post Comps Face
  
{Woo girls}


Austin had a great first day of class, and is trying to get back in the swing of actually having to do work...I know, I know...I can hear your gasps....


This weekend though was particularly eventful for him! He took his pistol qualifying test at a local shooting range and qualified as a "Sharpshooter"...pretty cool.


He gets to wear a ribbon now that looks like this one on the top left, but with a bronze "S" for, you guessed it, "Sharpshooter".
  
All in all, a pretty great couple of days!

2 comments:

♥ Kat ♥

I cannot believe you posted those pictures. Lol.

Anonymous

That's so cool that Austin's a sharpshooter!

  © Blogger template 'Blue Sky' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP